20 Hour Yoga Teachers Training
After completing the 15-Hour Self Care and Resiliency Program, the participant has the opportunity to learn how to facilitate a yoga program to individuals on the Autistic Spectrum, ADD, ADHD and other similar developmental disorders.
- Presented in six 3.5-hour sessions for staff members who would like to teach yoga that has been specifically developed for the ASD population.
- Yoga postures and breathing that are specific for students with disabilities
- Increased self-regulatory ability by using the breath to enhance focus and mindfulness
- Ways of staying supportive and present during stressful moments in the classroom
- Stress management tools for students to help them self-regulate during times of anxiety or meltdowns.
- DVD of yoga class
- Instructional Manual and handouts